With an emphasis on family eye care, NY Cataract & Laser Eye Care offers a complete range of services including comprehensive, pediatric and diabetic eye exams, laser vision correction, diagnosis and treatment of eye diseases, vision testing for glasses and contacts and much, much more.
In addition to our decades of experience, our facility features state-of-the-art equipment and uses the latest procedures to give you the most advanced, precise and informed treatment possible.
- One-third of all Americans will suffer from a vision-impairing eye disease by age 65.
- Eye care professionals and annual exams can detect eye damage that you might not notice.
- Early detection and treatment of eye diseases may help to deter their harmfulness and prevent loss of vision.
- Adults see an eye care professional at age 40, and annually thereafter, to receive a baseline eye disease screening.
- Children should have their eyes examined to detect and treat conditions that might affect visual development or learning.